Buying a car

seti i'd new would be here, root is always rooting around somewhere, can't belive mix is around, and crazyman you're crazy I remember you all very well :) haha glad to see you all alive and well still

Hey IAD, good to see you're back :)

Are you looking to mainly have a durable car for life errands or as a project to for fun? It can be both cases at the same time, but I'm asking about your main purpose of owning it.

Hey IAD, good to see you're back :)

Are you looking to mainly have a durable car for life errands or as a project to for fun? It can be both cases at the same time, but I'm asking about your main purpose of owning it.

hi smart guy , hows things? remember you to :)

i'll most likely keep it as it is then next year remap it maybe turbo.

hi smart guy , hows things? remember you to :)

i'll most likely keep it as it is then next year remap it maybe turbo.

Things are cool, thanks :cool:

You heard of MB W124 and W126? If I'm not mistaken, it is still found in the UK in good prices. These cars are easy to maintain and different engines are compatible with different chassises, transmissions and axles of these two models, and some of their engines pack a real punch which gives an option to still stick with natural aspiration.

Have a look at them. Who knows, it could be good.

seti i'd new would be here, root is always rooting around somewhere, can't belive mix is around, and crazyman you're crazy I remember you all very well :) haha glad to see you all alive and well still

Hey man it's nice to see your back and posting again...btw thanx for the mention, i remember you too dude, also its nice to see old members coming back to us. :cool:

EDIT: i hope all is going well with you man..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom