Printer Recommendation

EERRMM we are talking CHEAP printers here. I really really do not think that the OP wants to go down the road of dye sublimation or laser etc although black and white lasers are cheap enough. The resolution is crap on them all. Also the Epsons use separate cartridges as well and, believe me, I have had no end of trouble with Canon printers accepting cartridges. The advantage of a Canon or a HP is the the print head is part of the cartridge the Epson print head is part of the machine so isn't changed when you change the carts. I have never had a problem with that aspect of Epsons though. I do agree about Kodaks. DO NOT BUY A KODAK. Anyway I think the OP has had about as much advice as we can give him so it's now up to him to decide.

The one I recommended is 99.00, not an expensive printer, I was just mentioning the one I chose had benefits above even the most expensive systems available making it the best choice over all.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AVWKUJS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

Amazon.com: Toner Kingdom® New Compatible with Canon PGI-250XL CLI-251XL Combo Pack High Yield Ink Cartridges - 5PK Large Black, 5PK Small Black, 5PK Cyan, 5PK Magenta, 5PK Yellow, 25-Pack: Electronics

I will take your suggestions into consideration, and I'll avoid kodak printers as I think I have heard bad things about them before as well. Thanks folks.

You may like the Samsung Wireless Monochrome Printer (SL-M2020W/XAA) for really cheap and reliable printing. My school has quite a few and the work well. Also save a lot on ink and is only like 75$. Not to mention has good reviews.

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

Is thete such thing as a wireless printer is any good. I have a Epson XP 400. Here is a photograph of the ink levels. This printer printed out about 4 good photographs. Not does not print photographs very well. Is the idea of wireless printers a scam?

IMG_3671.jpg

Is the idea of wireless printers a scam?

View attachment 2386

Only a scam if you paid extra for it, mine is wireless and wired, but i wired it into our home wifi network and through printer sharing with the one wired computer, it is accessible from our other wifi computers. I'm not even certain that the one wired computer is even necessary for our model, but on others, i know you need to be on the same subnet group i.e. 192.186.1.X

Even with the ink not being full as in my photograph your printer prints photographs with out any problem and look good.

Yep, Maybe yours has something wrong with it. It does happen. I like Epson the most! Had best luck with them.

This shot was copied from my scanner.

Attachments

• sundogs-cta.jpg
    sundogs-cta.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom