Random Chit Chat

Just celebrated my birthday yesterday. I turned 25 last Wednesday.
My uncle and cousin was there aswell. Havne't seem them for 2 years. So that was great.

Got some pretty sweet gifts too.

-2100kr (315$)
Already spend 20 of them buying my cousin nicotine gum. We just learned that he had taken up smoking about half a year ago.
So my sister and I made him throw away his last pack and I bought him some gum instead.
We did manage to talk some sense into him. So i think he will stop.... i hope.

-I got a Zwilling (Good German brand) kitchen knife.
(Instead of heat treated it has been frozen down to negative 185c to make it harder. But i thought that's what you do with a heat treatment. If one of you know what's up with that, please tell me)

-Also got a Japanese fluid lighter from my grandfather.
He bought it in Japan 50-60 years ago. It has a small amount of gold inlay. I like it a lot.
Doesn't work yet. I need to change it's "stone" (i think it's called)

-At last i got a steam mop, a T-shirt, a deodorant and a toiletry bag.

Grats on another solar revolution, and the thing you need is a flint, Ronson makes great quality ones. Zippo makes standard ones.

Thanks.
It seems Ronson flints are not that common in Denmark.
Found it in only 2 shops online, and they where not in stuck.
So i ordered some Zippo flints.

Got some good news this afternoon. The installation of equipment for our fibre connection has been brought forward to this Saturday from Thursday next week..

Thanks.
It seems Ronson flints are not that common in Denmark.
Found it in only 2 shops online, and they where not in stuck.
So i ordered some Zippo flints.

Great, and once you get it refurbished, never use it! Smoking kills (as you know) and carrying that in a pocket will wear it down.

Got some good news this afternoon. The installation of equipment for our fibre connection has been brought forward to this Saturday from Thursday next week..

They started the foundation where I live about a month ago. Should not take too much longer to finish. I need higher upload speeds. My current connection; VDSL2 on ADSL2+ plans, has 1MB upstream only. Low for a 20MB downstream connection.

Back
Top Bottom