Do any of you like cats?

I don't mind cats. Most I know are friendly. One of the clients houses my Mum & I clean, The cat likes to hide in the bed because it hates the vacuum and seems to get its litter scattered around the house.

Recommend a smart litter box, our cats use them and we love it. Find it on Amazon.

Why do you think CATNIP drives cat's so crazy?

That's the funniest thing....is to watch a cat flip out....:lol:

Why do you think CATNIP drives cat's so crazy?

That's the funniest thing....is to watch a cat flip out....:lol:

My cat just eats it and rolls around on the floor where it was. He's been using for years though and probably has a tolerance to it by now. We have tried interventions but to no avail.

This is him after eating it: :rofl:

That's awesome. yeah I think it's the funniest thing to see them rolling around on the floor and dashing here and there. ;)

EDIT: I've never owned a cat, but i've had other pets.

Our oldest daughter is actively involved with cat rescue/adoption in Portland, Oregon. She has 3 of her own and donates many weekends volunteering at the shelter. The joy she gets from saving them, helping them find homes and placing them with people who love them makes it all worthwhile to her.

My wife & I are involved with greyhound adoption (we currently have 3 of our own) and always look forward to the time we can spend with this great breed! Greyhounds are very sweet, gentle, noble and loyal. Their favorite thing to do is to just be with you!

Have a great day and thanks for letting me participate!

best to you all,

Rick

Our oldest daughter is actively involved with cat rescue/adoption in Portland, Oregon. She has 3 of her own and donates many weekends volunteering at the shelter. The joy she gets from saving them, helping them find homes and placing them with people who love them makes it all worthwhile to her.

My wife & I are involved with greyhound adoption (we currently have 3 of our own) and always look forward to the time we can spend with this great breed! Greyhounds are very sweet, gentle, noble and loyal. Their favorite thing to do is to just be with you!

Have a great day and thanks for letting me participate!

best to you all,

Rick
I hope that I can talk my Fiance into getting on, as she will be able to answer your questions pretty well. I know what she can do. I am a cat plus dog person, so I can only help with the basics. If you ask which I am better with, I will tell you dog, but that does not change the fact that I live around them constantly now....

I know that the above does not answer your question, which is why I will try to get Cynthia to come on. She may help you.

Back
Top Bottom