We need more Gaming related threads and users.

Bikers get everywhere ;) riding a Honda Hornet 600 at the moment, my Dad has had his licence for about 20 years but he's chosen to buy a brand new 125 as he likes lighter bikes, my brother has also recently done his CBT for the second time and also has a 125 (this all happened in the last month or so, my Dad had a 500cc Kawasaki prevoiusly).

Roll on the summer!!

That's awesome.

I am eager to start start riding again. However i am Selling my SV650s.
Next year i am gonna be riding ether a Kawasaki Z750 or Z800. Depends on what i can afford.

Working in the computing industry kinda killed the interest in gaming for me. Why sit and look at a screen when the real world is outside?

Fly model planes, buy a motorbike, go for a drive and get completely lost, make your own adventure and live a little!

I love bikes in the countryside, unfortunately it's a hour ride to get out of the city for me. I keep my bike on my mountain property and can't just ride any time and riding in the city is death waiting to happen and the cars exhaust makes it not a lot of fun.

Where I live there is a lot more people getting there bike licence as its easier to get over their car licence. I don't like the idea of them..

That's awesome.

I am eager to start start riding again. However i am Selling my SV650s.
Next year i am gonna be riding ether a Kawasaki Z750 or Z800. Depends on what i can afford.

Nearly had an SV650 myself, that V twin engine is beautiful..

Always used to say that the Kawasaki Z750 (old shape with round headlight) looked like an ER5 on steroids, looks great!

@BK_125 - In the UK its more difficult to get a motorbike licence than a car licence. The current licensing rules are:

@16 - Can take a single day course (CBT) to ride a 50cc moped on L plates
@17 - Can take a CBT to ride a 125cc on L plates
- Can take the licence test for a 125 without L plates (A1)
@19 - Can take the licence test for a 46.6BHP bike without L plates (A2)
@24 (or having held A2 for 2 years) - Can take the license test for any size motorbike

Taking the "license test" consist of both an offroad - mod 1 (training pad) and onroad - mod 2 component.

Mod 1 - Maneuvering the bike (pushing it around)
- Slow riding
- Slalom
- Figure of eight
- Controlled stop (after swerving round a cone)
- Emergency stop
- U turn
- Anything else I've forgotten
Mod 2 - 45-50 minutes riding around on the road with the examiner behind

Compare that to a car... which is literally 40 minutes driving around, piece of cake lol.

Last edited:
It's a nice bike. But the V-twin is vibrating a little more then i'll like.

I saw that model wrapped in a matt dark green M3 film with some gold finishing touches. They was beautiful.

I had a 920 Virago ('82) shaft drive that was heaps of fun on the back roads of Washington State, driving through the forests.

Yamaha%20XV920J%20Virago%2082.jpg

My first was a Honda 50 with a hondamatic shift.

1978-hondamatic-395cc-3-760x570.jpg

This is what I ride now:

fastest_bike_in_the_world_dodge_tomohawk_srt10_viper2.jpg

lol not really, that's the viper bike built to show off the v12 viper engine.
I have a Yamaha dirt bike because the roads are all dirt up on the mountain.

I think this thread is now officially derailed.

Last edited:
The Honda is a CB400T. I had one of the manual shift version.

lol linked the wrong pic, thanks for that catch.
The one I had looked more like a moped style. I thought I checked the pics before posting, not well enough I guess. :)
I also had the little totegoat (minibike) like 50 but it was a manual shift. The first time I went over a jump on it I revved the engine in the air and busted the chain on landing and got the fun of walking all the way back home from the pit we rode at. I learned to clutch it and not rev in the air.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom