Apple backup folder.

Gmcsierra

In Runtime
If somehow my apple backup got on frostwire could people have access to my apple backup. It would be in the app data folder under user category. Could someone get my banking app from that. Hypnotically question really.

Probably not because your banking app is not going to store your password in plain text on your phone.

Assuming it's not encrypted then sure. probably could even restore it on to another iphone if you really wanted to.

Theoretically you can't decrypt the backup without the username and password of the person who the backup belongs to.

Practically it's probably eventually, I mean, for gods sake people hack into government secure servers, so they can get to your phone backup! Even data on your iPhone can be retrieved by Apple, they can install/modify the iOS installation on the phone to give themselves a backdoor to your data. However, they seem particularly reluctant to do this, even for the FBI.

If somehow my apple backup got on frostwire could people have access to my apple backup. It would be in the app data folder under user category. Could someone get my banking app from that. Hypnotically question really.

Hypnotically or hypothetical? I ask because after reading it my eyelids are getting heavy...

Back
Top Bottom