First Gaming Pc Build

Solid build, it looks like what everyone is building these days. I'd swap the dvd for this bd writer though, but I do a lot of m-discs and like the extra space for videos and photos as I create my archive.
I also do a lot of digital photography and videography though.
I'd also stay with 16 gb of memory for the 3d rendering I do and it also helps in video editing and in music production and editing. If you think you want to try out some of those things, then 16 is almost a minimum and 32 is better. I am up to 64 on my main system now.
If all you want to do is play games, then less may work as long as you stay away from un-optimized games in Early Access like Ark: Survival evolved. lol
As was said you can add more memory, but in my opinion it's better to buy all your memory in one go as a kit so you get matched sticks for optimum addressing (all locations in memory will be as close to identical as possible), when I need more memory, I buy it all rather than add to what I have, both will work fine but with a kit you are assured it is all matched perfectly. A lot of people say it's not needed and that's right, it isn't, but I still prefer it myself YMMV.

Hate it when people just join in and leave 1 or 2 posts and not even saying thank you to the people who is helping him. Adrian27 is one of those.

Technician:
I don't believe i have said hello to you. In any case. Hi, welcome to the forum.

Your build is absolutely good. I also want the same kind of build. Easily up gradable in future. Go for it.

Hate it when people just join in and leave 1 or 2 posts and not even saying thank you to the people who is helping him. Adrian27 is one of those.

Technician:
I don't believe i have said hello to you. In any case. Hi, welcome to the forum.

A typical/classical hit and run signup..

Back
Top Bottom