Hello all.

HeTiCu

Solid State Member
I am a retired manufacturing engineer (as of Feb 2014) and have been an avid computer hobbyist since 1989. I began building my own in 1995 and have enjoyed working with hardware and software over the years. Occasionally, however, I encounter a mysterious problem that is beyond my capabilities and scope of expertise. My intention in joining this forum today was in the hopes of getting help and advice on solving these anomalies. I would like to post these problems here and see if anyone has encountered the issue(s) before, and if so can share their understanding. Thanks!

Hi, Helium Titanium Copper. :) Nice moniker.
Is there an importance to the numbers 2, 22, and 29 for you?

No, can't think of any. Why?

Ah! I just got it. Those must be the periodic table numbers for those elements. :) The letters in my moniker are actually the first 2 letters of each of my names. It's been my internet handle since 1995, and is also on my license plate.

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome to CF, it's always nice to have new members join us here....Welcome aboard. :cool:

Welcome to the forum from a recently retired (Jan 2016) Software Engineer! Similarly, I've been an active computer hobbyist since 1984 and built my first computer in 1986.

Back
Top Bottom