Random Chit Chat

Would you believe myself and a couple I know, are buying a hotel. It's up in Mississippi. Small place only 52 rooms. Appears to be in fairly decent shape. Price is right and owner financed.
Wish me and my friends luck.

Correct me if I'm wrong Seti but haven't you owned hotels previously or just ran them?

Never owned one but had cart blanch authority as to how they were run. With 30 years experience in running them and sole responsibility for my actions, I think with my partners we can run this one and make a consistent profit.

It's a 2 story 52 room property on a main road in town. Looks to be in excellent shape despite its age. It's been well taken care of. The owner is just wanting to get out of the business and retire. For $870K with $200K down, it's a steal. Be a real shame to let this slip by.

We're in talks to get a time set to get over and give the property a serious close up look.

Last edited:
The owner is just wanting to get back out what he's invested in it. There's been a lot of work done to it since he's had it. On top of the rooms being upgraded, it has a new layer of asphalt in the parking lot. So like I said, it's a steal.

If any one wants to help out getting the down payment, we have a gofundme page. https://www.gofundme.com/j4t3cvuc

It's been handed over to a media agent that handles this sort of thing. And it's just for the down payment and a bit of working capital. Not for the whole pay off.

Back
Top Bottom