So who else had a good new year?

tumblr_nk1wgx3wKj1tp42tfo1_500.jpg

One non alcoholic water please :p

Wait, I thought alcohol doesn't mix with water! Err.. does it?

You know, I once traveled on Qatar airlines, which provides alcohol on their trips, and asked for some 7-UP because I have this superstition that it helps with motion sickness. The waitress (ah, or is it a flight attendant?) brought me something that looks like 7-UP. It tasted like cologne and I thought it was a spoiled 7-UP (do those even spoil?). Later on I suspected it was something alcoholic or with alcohol additive. That was a month ago and until now I'm not sure about it :p

But seriously, the taste was awful.

Aww you can't water down alcohol with ice cubes like that, it ruins it!

EDIT: If you want ice you should get false ice which is cooled but doesn't melt! ;)

I agree. I have some whiskey stones i use instead. :)

Wait, I thought alcohol doesn't mix with water! Err.. does it?
I doesn't

You know, I once traveled on Qatar airlines, which provides alcohol on their trips, and asked for some 7-UP because I have this superstition that it helps with motion sickness. The waitress (ah, or is it a flight attendant?) brought me something that looks like 7-UP. It tasted like cologne and I thought it was a spoiled 7-UP (do those even spoil?). Later on I suspected it was something alcoholic or with alcohol additive. That was a month ago and until now I'm not sure about it :p

But seriously, the taste was awful.

If it was alcohol it was properly something mixed with vodka.
You should start with a good ol beer if you haven't tried drinking before.

Aww you can't water down alcohol with ice cubes like that, it ruins it!

EDIT: If you want ice you should get false ice which is cooled but doesn't melt! ;)

granite stones is the way to go.

I had a good new years sat watching TV with my wife whilst the baby slept.

She's t-total and doesn't drink, so I don't sit and get drunk on my own whilst at home.

so around midnight I went to bed sober.

(good times)

I chose not to drink this year, as it upsets Cynthia. She doesnt like me having a few beers because a single mestake means that I might as well have drank liquor.
Had a great day anyway. As Seti can tell you, I had to get off once Cynthia did to spend some time with her. Both of us sober and watching movies that we enjoy was the order of the night. And it was wonderful. Cuddles, watching a few wonderful movies, and enjoying having eachother around. It does not get better than that. :)

Back
Top Bottom