Happy New Year

Happy new year. Im about to be off to the bar. They have a ramones, dead kennedys, and devo cover bands playing. Gonna be pretty sweet.

I sure hope 2016 is a better year for my family than 2015 has been. I broke a bone in my foot on Jan 3rd 2015 and was basically crippled for 7 months of the year. The last 2 months of the year my youngest daughter has been sick (she's in the hospital now and has been there since before Christmas). After 2 months of her being in and out of the hospital and them doing many tests and scans they finally came up with a diagnosis and treatment plan for her. My youngest son got laid off in Oct and hasn't found another job yet. He had an interview and was told an offer would be made after the first of the year so we hope that will come through for him.

Here's wishing everyone has a fantastic 2016!

Happy New Year guy's....I hope all of you have a good year 2016.

Strollin i'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she heals up soon and is ok.

Also I can't believe how fast 2015 went by. I don't know if anyone feels the same, but to me time is speeding up. I mean weeks seem like just a few days to me.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a good one...;)

Happy New Year guys and strollin, I'm sure things will get better for y'all.

Only 1 day into 2016 and things are looking better already. They just started treating my daughter with steroids and she is already responding and feeling better. She spent Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's in the hospital but should go home in the next couple of days.

I can't celebrate Xmas for religious reasons, so I'm glad I could cover up with that now.

Blessed and prosperous new year, all :)

I got to spend all day Friday and almost all day Saturday helping my wife clean and rearrange the house, take down the Christmas decorations, etc. Yay me.

Back
Top Bottom