Random Chit Chat

Damn yeah that must be frustrating trying to google something to buy and everything goes to the us or something. But I guess you go by google.au instead of google.com

Which is why doesn't the usa have google.usa !

My cousin came in and we played video games for 6 hours straight. Stupid work made us stop (have work tomorrow). I miss the old days when we had so much time to spare.

Last edited:
My cousin came in and we played video games for 6 hours straight. Stupid work made us stop (have work tomorrow). I miss the old days when we had so much time to spare.

I know what you mean, I once played a video game from 9:30 pm to 6:00 am and boy let me tell you....some of those games can be really addictive. :)

I know what you mean, I once played a video game from 9:30 pm to 6:00 am and boy let me tell you....some of those games can be really addictive. :)

12 hours in the old days (much free time) and with some games now (games with RPG elements) were/are nothing. Nothing but important stuff like sleeping, going to the bathroom, prayer, etc. could stop us. Yeah, and now stupid work:D

Replaced the head unit with a Pioneer AVH-X7750BT with a back-up camera and installed a 2-way amplifier and a cylinder (or whatever it's called) sub-woofer. About half of a month's salary is gone and it is on my junk car.

Back
Top Bottom