Site Merger with Techist

Hi I have been a member for 62 days. Been waiting for the merger all that time. Don't know what all this involves, but evidently it's a long process. How long has this merger been in the process?? I'm posting on both forums and aggravating the staff with my pushy attitude. I'm just hoping the different personalities can come together and we become one big family. Some times I feel good about that and some times I have my doubts. Not many members crossing over and posting on both forums.
That is a concern I have about the merger. I just don't see how feelings and toes don't get stepped on, but what do I know. Celery tells me I worry to much and he is probably right. One thing about it, I can move on if I don't like it.

It was made public on Techist at the but beginning of April and we only got told exactly 2 months later. I also don't expect members to be posting at both forums, I am signed up but rarely post there.

Ok BK! I'll get off my merger preaching stump! Thought I might be helping, but seems I'm not and I'm irritating some of our members. Thanks for your info. I joined the forum in July. I'm sure the site team will get- er- done without my talking about it all the time.
I like jumping back and forth, but that's just me!

I asked the same question in the mods place...

the wheels are still turning, albeit quite slowly.

I hang out there quite a bit and I haven't seen anything lately.

It'll happen when it happens if it happens at all. I wouldn't sweat it.

Back
Top Bottom