Random Chit Chat

Been playing fallout 4 for a while now. Started work on a derpy base. I got bored so I took some pics. Anyone else addicted to fallout 4 right now?

Fallout4_2015_12_01_21_25_22_83.png

Fallout4_2015_12_01_21_25_47_40.png

It's a great game, but i have to say i am a little disappointed in it as well.
First off, it doesn't have as many quests as in Fallout 3, New Vegas and skyrim.
And those we do get are on average less interesting.
I have about 55 hours on that game so far but i am pretty much done with it.
For a Bethesda game, that's not so much. I have over 100 hours in Fallout 3, new vegas and Skyrim.

Secondly, the game engine isn't that good.
It's really starting to show it's age. It doesn't feel like a 2015 game.
And the graphic to performance ratio is pretty bad. (That's partly the game engines fault)
I am playing GTA 5 on a mix of Very high and ultra at solid 60fps on a 1440p resolution.
Can't do that here. I am playing on high (second highest preset) with the FPS of 50 - 60.
And the game isn't even that detailed to begin with.

Still a good game though.

Last edited:
My computer probably couldn't handle Fallout 4. Radeon HD 6450.

low settings maybe. I'm running it 1080p ultra in these shots. I get 40 to 60fps almost consistently except for intense scenes or when I cheat and spawn in a nuke launcher and pelt a raider camp with 20 nukes at once lol then it dips into the 20s.

Help! I've gone crazy on knives!! :D

I ordered a knife sharpening set on Amazon and it'll be in tomorrow.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009OAZEIA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I ordered three knives. This one I can't get the tracking so it's anytime now.

Dual Action Wild Frontier Knife Woodsman

These two will be in Wednesday.

United Cutlery Rampage Assisted Opening Stiletto Black | BUDK.com - Knives & Swords At The Lowest Prices!

Kriegar German Stiletto Black Wood | BUDK.com - Knives & Swords At The Lowest Prices!

Yesterday I browsed around and found this unreal deal. D2 tool steel (good steel) and G10 handle (good material) for $15. I ordered it quick. D2 steel are not cheap so I don't know how they can sell the knife this cheap. My HK Turmoil has a D2 steel blade and it's a $200 knife though I got it for $120 (a steal).

Colt® D2 Tool Steel Linerlock with G-10 Handle

Wait it's not over. :lol:

I thought what the hell, Xmas presents to me from me. :dance:

Tac Force TF-794T 8.5" Spring Assisted Folding Knife - Unlimited Wares, Inc

XtremeTac XT472-50BK 9" Stiletto Spring Assisted Folding Knife - Unlimited Wares, Inc

U.S. Army A-A1007CS "Soldier" Licensed Spring Assisted Knife - Unlimited Wares, Inc

MTech USA Xtreme MX-A802 Spring Assisted Knife - Unlimited Wares, Inc

Tac Force TF-547BK 12.5" Stiletto Spring Assisted Folding Knife - Unlimited Wares, Inc

Tac Force TF-575WD 9" Spring Assisted Folding Knife - Unlimited Wares, Inc

That's it for now but I have another site bookmarked for another set of cool knives in the near future. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom