Monitor recommendations

bluenose1940

In Runtime
Hello folks,

I'm looking for some recommendations please for a new monitor.

I would like something that will be reliable and with a screen size of about 24". Not too keen on any obscure makes, would prefer to go with one of the 'High Street' names ideally.

It is not used for anything too special, just a bit of photo editing, looking through photographs, some word processing and spreadsheet work.

I also watch Sky-Go on it too, footy, films, etc.

I would like to get a wall mounted one this time.

Alternatively, is there a good place to go to read reviews?

Thanks in advance

OK what connections are you looking for e.g HDMI,dvi,VGA or display port and where do you live ?

Sent from my DAGGER DG550 using Computer Forums mobile app

OK what connections are you looking for e.g HDMI,dvi,VGA or display port and where do you live ?

Hiya, thanks for coming in on this. I am using HDMI at the moment and so will be happy to stay with that.

I live in Devon. UK

Ok then I will have a look around for you, as for websites check ebuyer and amazon that's where I get all my computer parts.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Ok this looks like a good monitor http://m.ebuyer.com/393375

Ok then I will have a look around for you, as for websites check ebuyer and amazon that's where I get all my computer parts.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Ok this looks like a good monitor Ebuyer Mobile

That looks a good bet. Many thanks for your efforts rowcon123. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom