Random Chit Chat

I'm also a big plex fan. Had a "Plex Pass" subscription for a while but didn't use the extra features much. I still have plex streaming to every device I own, and I put everything on it. Emby is another good one. Tried it for a while but stuck with plex in the end. Emby felt too heavy.

I used to do that, but having a computer within HDMI-cable's of every TV was kind of a pain.

I have an old Dell Optiplex SSF w/Core 2 Duo and a AC wifi adapter hooked up to the TV as a HTPC. Plus my wife and her mom stream on their laptops and desktops as well.

Last edited:
My Scarab clone came in today. Pretty decent for a Chinese made knife. The blade has a little wiggle in it but looks good and pretty sharp as it is. The action works great.

Attachments

• S5030509.jpg
    S5030509.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 4
  • S5030510.jpg
    S5030510.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 4
  • S5030511.jpg
    S5030511.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 4
There is a 55inch 4k LED smart tv going for sell on amazon mobile app for 448$ at 3pm pst. So about 9 hrs from now I think. I was thinking about getting it. But I know they usually sell crap stuff to over excited people

amazon_zpsfg46m6gt.jpg

Atm this is the only thing I see on it. When I go on the Mobile app i cannot find it

Last edited:
Had my neck injections this morning. They're using a new procedure where they burn the nerves with electricity and I guess I'm a "Guinea Pig" on the table.

That was torture and I swore at everyone in there. Damn, I never had this much pain before. I'm still sore and Doc gave me a script for some heavy narcs. He said I'm gonna need 'em.

Great but the relief supposed to last at least a year.

Back
Top Bottom