I'm in Bali, Indonesia.

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
Hey*guys, how's it going?

I took a vacation to travel and right now I'm in Bali, Indonesia. I'm here alone like a single loser and gonna stay there for 9 days from now. I wish someone is here with me. If anyone is interested to meet, PM me. The more the merrier.*Hopefully I'd see it with my now less Internet activity, if any.

Wish me*luck, cheers.

Cool I used to live there (have a bintang for me :D)

Sent from my DAGGER DG550 using Computer Forums mobile app

Hey Guy Since you are no longer under the watchful eyes of your family and friends, pick up some cute little wiggle wiggle and drive home the point. Just make sure they don't have a point of their own.

Cool I used to live there (have a bintang for me :D)

Sent from my DAGGER DG550 using Computer Forums mobile app

You're the second to tell me that today :)

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Hey Guy Since you are no longer under the watchful eyes of your family and friends, pick up some cute little wiggle wiggle and drive home the point. Just make sure they don't have a point of their own.

I'm afraid I'm a conservative. But um I'll think about it :D

And point taken :p

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Hey man , enjoy your vacation...and don't forget to work on that tan. :lol:

I'm afraid my last tan is still on. The parts around the shoulders and the ones below the elbows are in two different colors. Yeah, I was fishing wearing a half sleeved shirt :p

Back
Top Bottom