Paris

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Only subhuman bastards would do this. May you fry in the fires of Hell.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Paris.

You will be avenged.

Absolutely devastating and sick that something like this could happen. A friend of mine his sister lives in Paris and her boyfriend is French, I messaged her Mother via Facebook and she said they are ok and safe.

2E6F58B000000578-0-image-a-28_1447497503963.jpg

Tragic. We need to step up the war against these goat bangers.

Putin wants to work with Obama but Obama refuses to as Putin supports Assad which Obama doesn't. They need to forget about Assad for the time being and deal with him later and focus on destroying this group which is against modernization and believes in going back to the stone-age where they believe raping innocent women and children is legal and ok and crucifying/throwing people off buildings for being gay.

It just goes to show that the acts of terror this group commits, It only makes us more motivated to destroy them.

The rest of the world should probably stop bombing them (and their hospitals and women and children) and then they'll stop bombing us. The idiotic thing really is that those guns they used in Paris were probably air-dropped into Syria by the US and then smuggled over land and sea in the shroud of the migrant crisis. It's all incredibly convenient if you happen to be a racist in the West at the present time.

Its my unpopular opinion that we created this mess in the first place through misguided action and misguided inaction one after the other. Europe is far too complicit in America's failed foreign policy and we're going to pay the price for it, as we saw in Paris the other night.

Tragic yes, unexpected no.

The rest of the world should probably stop bombing them (and their hospitals and women and children) and then they'll stop bombing us. The idiotic thing really is that those guns they used in Paris were probably air-dropped into Syria by the US and then smuggled over land and sea in the shroud of the migrant crisis. It's all incredibly convenient if you happen to be a racist in the West at the present time.

Its my unpopular opinion that we created this mess in the first place through misguided action and misguided inaction one after the other. Europe is far too complicit in America's failed foreign policy and we're going to pay the price for it, as we saw in Paris the other night.

You're right USA and France should have been supporting Assad from the beginning instead of trying to take him out of power,this is the same mistake they made in Irak,and what happened,a can of warms,they did more bad then good,there are far more terrorists now then before,and if USA/France continues with same politics soon Europe will be finished,look at the Germans ISIS is not bothering them and Germany is getting richer on the account of the monetary crisis, they sucking the blood of the other European countries,
Another thing no control of European countries borders because of Shanghen treat, bullshit,the terrorist appreciate that,freedom my ass,if they have control on the boarders in every country in Europe,what that has to do with freedom of circulation,if they have police at the boarders like use to be, asking for identification as they do in the airports,i wonder if that is lack of freedom,as-holes.
Fanny is that the french police say they had one of the bomb suicide-rs that died referenced,if they knew this guy was doing some illegal why the police did not act,then again asholes.this is happening because of this damn libertarians politicians

frank55 that was just too hard to read. Use some punctuation next time.

This was meant to say a few words for the dead. Instead it's turned in to political rhetoric. Ya'll are sad. Really sad.

the some of the thoughts in this thread are (imo) incredibly misinformed... so lets look at these...
The rest of the world should probably stop bombing them (and their hospitals and women and children) and then they'll stop bombing us.
Really??? I didn't think that a few months ago the journalists at Charlie hebo were bombing them... their crime was to draw a cartoon. the kids watching foot ball going to a rock concert and the families out eating dinner at the weekend weren't bombing anyone. their crime was to enjoy arts and entertainment. (all of which are considered as crimes in Islam...)

In fact, any one:
Drinking, taking drugs, playing card, gambling, playing chess, and other board games of chance.
listening to music is a crime.

the two hundred odd Russia civilians that were on a play a couple of weeks are weren't bombing anyone.

what you're singularly failing to understand is that these people aren't working for, or on behalf of the Syrian or Iraqi people. they are equally or more brutal to them, that's why about 80% of Syria are now washing up on beaches in Greece as they flee both Assad (and you know his bombing of civilians, civilian buildings, chemical weapons attacks.) and then even those that were previously "safe" as the favored ethnic or political minority for Assad aren't favored by Islamic state...

Without western involvement Civilians in Syria would be dying. either with the industrial weapons of the government, (air strikes barrel bombs and chemical weapons) or by the much smaller riffle weapons and knives, (along with systematic execution beheading rapes forced marriages and sexual slavery) of the particular brand of twisted religion followed by the kinds of people who join up with ISIS.

the fact is that ISIS want an Islamic world governed by Islamic laws. they do not care about borders. they consider everyone else who doesn't follow their particular bent of religion to be infidels and they have killed far more Muslim people not following the same doctrine of their sect than anyone else.

they wouldn't "just leave us alone" if we stopped bombing them because fundamentally they hate us, and everything about us, and want to destroy our society in favor of building an "Islamic society" -according to their rules... (and very little to do with Islam.)

The idiotic thing really is that those guns they used in Paris were probably air-dropped into Syria by the US and then smuggled over land and sea in the shroud of the migrant crisis. It's all incredibly convenient if you happen to be a racist in the West at the present time.
I doubt it, Americans supply American made hardware, same as British supply British made hardware, jobs for the boys and all that.
not Kalashnikovs.
I don't think it has anything to do with racism, and don't really see how rich white guys supplying arms used to kill rich white guys fits with a racists narrative.

first, that's actually a very popular opinion, and is pretty much mentioned in any discussion on this in the news, (either tabloid broadsheet, or commentary on shows) on pretty much a daily basis.

for sure we're in part to blame for the political vacuum that exists and lets these groups rise to power (by removing the previous brutal dictator regiemes...)
and sure we're incredibly responsible for putting a bunch of terrorists into a prison in the dessert with nothing to do other than twist up religion and plan the movement now known as Isis.

But to me the thought that we should have just left alone and everything would have been fine, (presumably because Saddam Hussain would have gassed them, Assad would have just bombed them himself and they'd be dead and French kids would be alive) is just crazy.

What you're really saying is that we should have just let them (along with countless others) be brutally oppressed or indiscriminately murdered.

and without wanting to invoke Godwins law, it's basically the same as saying "if we'd let Hitler finish the job there wouldn't be any Israel/Palestine problems today."

You're right USA and France should have been supporting Assad from the beginning instead of trying to take him out of power,

really? we should have been supporting a person, where it is well documented that he bombs and launches chemical gas attacks on his own people?

besides which, Assad is against ISIS, so what you're really saying is that France should be running military ops in Syria targeting ISIS... - which is exactly what they are doing... (and the stated reason for ISIS attacks on french civilians) - but I'm sure that the french will be thrilled to have your semi literate approval.

this is the same mistake they made in Irak,and what happened,a can of warms,

Iraq, worms, spacebar.

Europe will be finished,look at the Germans ISIS is not bothering them and Germany is getting richer on the account of the monetary crisis, they sucking the blood of the other European countries,
yes and no. Germany started off rich. political and economic circumstances are different. - really this would be a completely different thread.

Last edited:
France and the US just send the IS 20 of these very lovely presents. :)
I bet they love it. They seem to have a thing for explosions.

CT4UlTsWoAIqo2C.jpg

CT46P0QUcAAkbqg.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom