The best free antivirus

I always switch to the hidden admin account and just use it, no UAC to worry about. I prefer to be the captain of my own ship.

That said, I really like Bitdefender's free version. It scores top of the field. I use Eset myself, but it is not free.

Malwarebytes is good, I am using the premium edition as I got a cheap licence key off G2A a while back and its real-time protection is very good.

When they sell a Steam premium key for a dollar doesn't that just scream cracked keys to you?

When they sell a Steam premium key for a dollar doesn't that just scream cracked keys to you?

That site does sell Steam keys but Malwarebytes isn't avaliable on Steam :lol:. The key is perfectly legal Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium CD-KEY GLOBAL - G2A

RAQKY87.png

9PnGiWw.png

I hate to disagree but I see no evidence that there is a good Free AV and certainly it would not be Avg which robs tons of system resources or Avast that is creating more issues than it fixes. If you cannot afford good protection then I would suggest Microsoft Security Essentials but be aware today's infections are not virus and few Antivirus of which none are free can handle today's threats.

Back
Top Bottom