Random Chit Chat

I have had that problem too. (confusing Tuesday and Thursday ). Which one comes first.
I learned it by imagining Thursday as "First Day" (it kinda sounds like that) and then imagine it's lying to me. :lol:

I remember using similar technique as a small child learning the weekdays in danish. Funny enough it was also about which of Tuesday and Thursday comes first.
Torsdag (Thursday) kinder sounds like "to'er dag" which means "number 2 day". So that's how i learned that Torsdag comes after Tirsdag (Tuesday).

Last edited:
Just spend half and hour trying to convert a corrupted .MOV file. :facepalm:
Used 3 different converting tools before i checked if the file itself was the problem.
That's what you get with 5 hours sleep.

Last edited:
It's kinda easier to remember it in sequence, so rather than remembering the individual words "Monday", "Tuesday" etc... "Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday..."

Like, I couldn't tell you how many letters into the alphabet that "k" is until I count through them, and I was born in the UK and only know English!

For those programmers amongst you, remember the words as an array, and not as individual strings ;)

That's actually a problem in a different scale for multi-lingual people like B.E. and myself. I haven't reached the point to use English naturally in full like I do my mother tongue Arabic so in some cases I see myself connecting the English word with the Arabic one to know what it is. Days have exact corresponding translations unlike letters so it is kinda different for me. I can use English letters naturally.

Oh, and I don't know the Arabic alphabet sequence :D

Ok so we are suppose to get rain and snow tomorrow in the rockies and the high is going to be 47. I am not happy that we are already getting snow here...this sucks. :facepalm:

I love the snow. But that's probably because I'm from a country that rarely gets any! I imagine the novelty would soon wear off if it snowed all the time!

Fallout 4 released yesterday, And i played it for 10 hours straight.
I am starting to realize that i have no life.

Last edited:
Helped a friend out with removing viruses over Windows Remote Assistance and Malwarebytes was able to pickup 34. Avast, Adwcleaner didn't do much. There was this one called DNSUnlocker that I was puzzled on how to remove then I got CCleaner and that seemed to do the job. Took about 3 hours all up.

Helped a friend out with removing viruses over Windows Remote Assistance and Malwarebytes was able to pickup 34. Avast, Adwcleaner didn't do much. There was this one called DNSUnlocker that I was puzzled on how to remove then I got CCleaner and that seemed to do the job. Took about 3 hours all up.

Good job. A friend of an elderly gentleman (I work on his computer every now and again) wanted me to clean his up. I picked it up a couple of weeks ago... and then work slammed me. I finally called him up and dropped it back off this morning as I haven't even had time to hook it up to a monitor. I don't think it is infected but rather bogged down with crap he has allowed on it. Maybe someday...

Back
Top Bottom