Random Chit Chat

Wow i heard somewhere on the internet that Miley Cyrus is gay...

Does anyone know it that's true. That's all we need is another gay celebrity. :rolleyes:

I bet her dad's had enough of her. She's trying to be a cross between Madonna and Lady Gaga. I put her in the same class as the Kardashians. Just trailer trash.

I'm not really into celebrities or what's so called "art" these days. If I look at a performance, I look at the performance only, not who do it. I really really hate video clips :D

Wireless probably sounds / read better than cable / cord less. They're infra red I think, except for the blutooth ones.
I believe there are some infrared keyboards out there but infrared isn't a good choice since it depends on line-of-sight. The ones we have been talking about here are not infrared.

I'm not really into celebrities or what's so called "art" these days. If I look at a performance, I look at the performance only, not who do it. I really really hate video clips :D

Even on that basis Miley has very little talent. Get her away from autotune and all the electronic help and she is nothing special.

Heck, almost none of the "performers" out today could do anything without autotune. Today it is all about the show and nothing about actual singing/musical ability.

I believe there are some infrared keyboards out there but infrared isn't a good choice since it depends on line-of-sight. The ones we have been talking about here are not infrared.

Nope. Those would be RF, radio frequency. Usually 2.4GHz.

I did not mean they are better clarity wise, but wireless sounds better when they are advertised.

I did not mean they are better clarity wise, but wireless sounds better when they are advertised.
I'm not sure what you mean by clarity, both Bluetooth and "wireless" use radio waves (RF), not infrared which is light based and requires a direct line-of-sight path to work whereas RF does not.

Back
Top Bottom