What Are You Currently Listening to?

My music goes back to earlier times. Around the time of Buddy Holly and comes up through the classic rock era. But believe it or not I like the real long hair classics like Chopin and Bach.
Mum played the electric organ and dad played a trumpet. I tuned the oscillator in the organ to get out the ripple in C#. Nice rich steady tone. Blew out a pane 3' x 6' in the 3 panel window in the front room. I got my ass ripped for that one. Happened twice. I put the ripple back in. Now I see why Hammond tuned it that way. :p

I don't know if I posted this or not but I listened to the vids of the Play Me, I'm Yours campaign. Lots of real talented people out there. This guy is a professional ivory tickler. But it was nice of him to share his talents with the public.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8xmSlMb1dg
Ok so I love toe tapping boogey woogey. If you're not tapping your toes listening to this, you have no soul.

Last edited:
That's really cool that you like 80's music and classic rock like me. I am a big time classic rock fan. And all of the music from the 80's are my all time favorite era. Back in the 80's I was in my teens and man did I have so much fun in my teens. ;)

I graduated high school in 1986 so I guess that makes us fairly close in age. My folks weren't big into music but I always seemed to pick up on it being around as they liked to listen to it. I am most comfortable in music from the 60's through the 90's, but the 70's and 80's are my faves.

I was in band in school so I appreciate classical music and I grew up watching Hee Haw so I like some country. I never developed a taste for opera and I despise (c)rap and won't even call it music.

I don't know if I posted this or not but I listened to the vids of the Play Me, I'm Yours campaign. Lots of real talented people out there. This guy is a professional ivory tickler. But it was nice of him to share his talents with the public.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8xmSlMb1dg
Ok so I love toe tapping boogey woogey. If you're not tapping your toes listening to this, you have no soul.

Now I have to say that is some mad skills....;)

I graduated high school in 1986 so I guess that makes us fairly close in age. My folks weren't big into music but I always seemed to pick up on it being around as they liked to listen to it. I am most comfortable in music from the 60's through the 90's, but the 70's and 80's are my faves.

I was in band in school so I appreciate classical music and I grew up watching Hee Haw so I like some country. I never developed a taste for opera and I despise (c)rap and won't even call it music.

Wow man I guess we are very close in age man...I graduated in 1984, so that is awesome.

And omg, I used to watch Hee Haw too...that's too funny.

Last edited:
Mostly listen to radio over the net, 94.3 The Shark at the moment.
With Pink Floyd - Pulse coming a close 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom