Random Chit Chat

Yeah, Google is a monster and they own youtube...can you imagine how many video's get uploaded to youtube each day? it's just incredible.

EDIT: also the reason I haven't been on lately is that my internet was down for 5 days. they just got it back up and running yesterday..whew!!

Last edited:
YouTube is a reason why we don't need no TV anymore. I watched tons of video on it. Name it and they have it.

Jeff Dunham... check
Road rage... check
shooting guns... check
fails... check
TV shows... check
Movies... check
Fights... check
Rock concerts... check
Lock smithing... check

Need I go on? :)

So we are not far away from getting fibre internet now, Got a letter from NBN Co who is in charge of the NBN rollout to say they be installing the big box to go on our property between late October til mid March..

NikonGuy:
I am aware of that. But including the answer (that is not based on math) in the same textbox is new.
It has been able to give you math related answers like that for a while now.

Last edited:
And lets not forget the facts. Of course google is trying to upgrade, as that has been their main idea for as long as other companies had it (looking at IBM here), but that does not mean that they have even come close to AI. I am actually working to beat them to that goal, as I wish to create a version of Jarvis. It may be another year until the project is done, but I do not think that Google is any worse than I am.

Back
Top Bottom