What type if motherboard is acer rs780hvf

Yes that's the exact board looks like it anyway any ideas if it would fit in the 6 bay fractal design preferably the core 3000 fancy putting it in there my case is a nightmare for drive removal and a want change it to that preferable for a new serer build next year

Buy the case now swap all the acer aspire parts to it for a bit and upgrade fully next year if it would all fit

Thats more than enough power for a simple file backup. And as long as your PSU is a standard size (not low profile or something) I'm sure it would fit fine.

a180-8450-call06-jd-LA.jpg

That's the power supply not that you can see it well

And that new motherboard for my new build do you think that would support 4tb drives

That's a standard Power Supply, it will fit fine in the case you want. It looks like the motherboard should not have a problem supporting your 4 drives.

Do you have a 250 watt power supply like shown above? I typed in your parts build on the power supply calculator, and it recommends 268 watts. I usually try to go above what it recommends so you might want to upgrade to something bigger like a 500w.

Yes it's a 250w but I only plan on using that with the internals from my acer aspire tower for the time being when I get chance mid next year I will upgrade it all and would use a better PSU when I upgrade to a new motherboard cpu etc

and I no the new motherboard I referenced would work with 4 drives I wanted to no it it would work with a 4tb drive

Thanks againcrazyman

Back
Top Bottom