Random Chit Chat

Yeah I've heard good things about the Nexus range. I would've gone for one before I got my Galaxy S4 but the only thing that turned me off was no expandable memory.

It was also cheaper to upgrade and recontract rather than end my contract altogether.

Last edited:
My phone has dual SIM but I don't see me ever using it.

Yes, there is no use really in using such feature unless anonymity is needed like in my case. I so involved with my work, friends and family and I need to stay unreachable to the former two at so many cases. Family matters the most.

My phone has dual SIM but I don't see me ever using it.

Yes, there is no use really in using such feature unless anonymity is needed like in my case. I so involved with my work, friends and family and I need to stay unreachable to the former two at so many cases. Family matters the most.

I have a unlocked dual sim Motorola E, one sim is for family and the other is for general business stuff.

The only catch is when the 2G network is closed down, I will lose a sim as there is only one 3G connection built in to it.

The idea for the dual sim is if you travel a lot. You'd get one for your home network and the other for where ever you traveled to.
Say you live in the US and you travel to Japan for business. Instead of getting hit for roaming and international calls the second sim would be with a local Japanese service.

If I had to do it again, I'd just get another satellite phone. You can call from anywhere to anywhere for the same monthly fee. And no one knows where you are since it talks directly to a satellite.

Back
Top Bottom