Plugin message

Giordano Bruno

Solid State Member
I received a Carlson greetings card and when I click the hyperlink I get a message saying "A plugin is needed to display this content." This is pretty unhelpful. It doesn't say what plugin or how/where to get it. Does anyone have any advice?

Hi Strollin. Thanks for the suggestion. I have just installed Adobe Flash Player. I had it before, but I thought I'd try a reinstall. I still get the same message.

What browser are you using? It's probably wanting to use Java... Have you clicked where it says the plugin is missing? Usually a browser will tell you the plugin that is missing.

Thanks CORROSIVTF, I'm using IE11 and I do have Java loaded. The cursor doesn't change to a hand when I hover it over the message and clicking it achieves nothing.

Thanks strollin, but I guess that doesn't progress the issue. Sometimes I really hate computers (several times a day usually).

attachment.php

If these are on then run over to Adobe and download the flash player.

Thanks setishock,

I checked those and they were OK. Then had a look at the Flash player again and realized that I'd only loaded the installation program.:eek:

Once it was loaded, the card worked.

Grateful thanks to everybody for all of your valuable assistance.

Back
Top Bottom