Random Chit Chat

No photoshop only takes up 1.9gb. There is a dot behind 1.

Mad Max have made a new record for the most space required game i have seen.
Titanfall was 52gb, Call of Duty Advance Warfare was 55gb. GTA 5 was 65gb and now comes mad max and takes up 75gb.
Games take up more and more space each year. But it has skyrocket the past 2 years.

If we take some older games we can see how much the space requirements has increased.
Like fallout new vegas only takes up 10 and Skyrim who only takes 9 (with high res pack).
Crysis 3 (a game that, when it came out 2 years ago had the best graphics available) takes 20.

Last edited:
No photoshop only takes up 1.9gb. There is a dot behind 1.

Mad Max have made a new record for the most space required game i have seen.
Titanfall was 52gb, Call of Duty Advance Warfare was 55gb. GTA 5 was 65gb and now comes mad max and takes up 75gb.
Games take up more and more space each year. But it has skyrocket the past 2 years.

If we take some older games we can see how much the space requirements has increased.
Like fallout new vegas only takes up 10 and Skyrim who only takes 9 (with high res pack).
Crysis 3 (a game that, when it came out 2 years ago had the best graphics available) takes 20.

Missed that, sorry.

Games are like crazy big now days...I guess if you want the best graphics and a lot of dialog then expect it to be huge in size. Also games are becoming more real than ever and that's really cool.

I solve that problem by not playing games. The last game I played was Minecraft.

On a different note, my youngest daughter, age 25, got engaged yesterday. Her three older siblings don't even have a steady GF/BF so are no where near to getting engaged. The happy couple have been seeing each other since high school and are currently sharing an apartment. They haven't set a date yet but my guess it will be relatively soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom