What have I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well welcome back. Don't stay gone so long this time.

This forum is merging with another forum. It's called Techist. Kind of a neat place. More tech oriented than here. It's going to be interesting to see how the personalities mesh or clash when it's done.

Sounds pretty cool that we're going to merge with another forum. After all, it will introduce a lot of new members to communicate with and help.

As for what I've been up to; I've recently moved and didn't have the internet hooked up for over a month, and overall, I just got burnt out for a bit on the whole PC/Tech scene. I was so very active in many different places (forums, games, youtube, etc.) that I just wanted to switch it up a bit. But I must say, it's good to be back!

Welcome back Craig. How was the move? From where to where?

You didn't miss much except for a cranky old man who had the forum hopping for a while. Now he's awfully quiet. :lol:

Well, there are a few new faces around. A few of us from Techist have hopped over to get the party started. Or, in my case, put my foot in it.

I am sure the cranky old man is still making plenty of noise, but now he is doing it somewhere else. ;)

Ah man, I wish I got to know this "Cranky Old Man" I'm sure we would've had a great time together. :whistling:

I used to live in a little old town in Missouri by the name of Hermann, and then I moved to a much larger (you could call it a city) Columbia, MO. Only about 80 miles away, but a drastic change altogether.

Because, we do not talk about the ones that Trotters BanHammer has inflicted serious wounds upon. They try to come back and haunt us if we talk about them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom