This place has died

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Almost a week now it's been quiet as a tomb. Somebody got shown the door and the place fell flat on it's face. No posts in the chit chat thread n 3 days. That's really odd.

What happened?

It comes in spurts no matter which site from what I noticed.

EDIT: Posting after you just wake up makes for some awkward phrase choices sometimes...

Controversial heavy posters usually ramp up the posts and the mood but sooner or later they crash and burn and when you decide to deal with that, you also pay the price as when the "aggrieved" is shown the door, the few followers who follow them go with them.

Controversial opinion: tech support forums should be for tech support, talking tech and being geeky; most other stuff belongs on Facebook not CF.

Then again I'm very opinionated so I tend not to involve myself with the off-topic stuff because I tend to either start, be involved in or worsen arguments, especially in regards to politics.

Yea I've noticed that it's been really slow this past week also. I'm not quite sure why, I'm just thinking people are just busier than usual. It's true that CF has spurts like Trotter said.

I'm sure things will pick back up when the merger takes place, but before that happens we just have to make the best of things for now. :)

Yeah I too have noticed a sudden quietness around the place. I too have also have been quiet the last few days. There isn't much to post on but don't worry things will pick up again.

ZZZZZZ... huh? Who's there? Oh, it's you guys. :lol:

By the way, there's no more computers to fix. :rolleyes:

Mhm, sometimes inactivity isn't linked to someone leaving, I haven't posted simply because I'm so busy at work (which is usually the time I'll occasionally visit the forum).

Back
Top Bottom