Disappearing posts

cb600fshornet

Fully Optimized
Yo

Just wondered what's going on with some of my posts, it's not a great deal, but I occasionally seem to lose a couple of posts here and there.

If it's just a case of admins doing housekeeping and merging double posts, then no worries, but if I'm doing anything offensive and posts are just being deleted, I'd sooner be made aware!

Sorry, not complaining as such, just wondering where they're going (and if it's not an admin, then I'm reporting it as a bug).

Just housekeeping. You are not involved but just had some posts in the threads that were affected.

Carry on. ;)

If you were doing anything offensive or against the rules you'd get a warning via PM. We wouldn't just get annoyed and swing the ban hammer if you didn't figure it out :)

If you were doing anything offensive or against the rules you'd get a warning via PM. We wouldn't just get annoyed and swing the ban hammer if you didn't figure it out :)

You mean this?

banhammerx.jpg

I keep it in my back pocket. You know, for use against spam. Uh, yeah, for spammers.

The same just happened to me on this very thread. I don't if it was intentional and I never got warned or a PM about it..

I deleted your post BK as you quite clearly didnt read the above posts where Trotter very clearly explained to joedaman what happened.

The same just happened to me on this very thread. I don't if it was intentional and I never got warned or a PM about it..

@BK_123
It's just housekeeping. If you responded in a thread that the OP was the offender, when the opening post is deleted, the entire thread goes also. That's the way any forum software works. You kill the first one and the whole enchilada's gone.
It's nothing to get worried about. Now if you lose a substantial amount it's time to "PM" the mods and admins and ask them what's going on.

Don't sweat the small stuff little buddy. My post count is important to me but if it get's juggled around sometimes, I don't sweat it. As long as I can post something else to make them up, I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom