Random Chit Chat

Had my first spammer actually figure out the answers to the registration challenge questions and sign up at my forum. No harm done though as I have it set up some thing like here. You have to have so many posts to have sig privileges.
The IP tracked back to Bangladesh but the sig had an ad for a real state company out of the Midwest US. Sadly enough it was the first person to sign up at the forum that isn't some body I know. :(

I don't know why I piss away my money on the place seeing it's so dead. Bored I guess.

Well after all the crap with some one getting my credit card number and buying a bunch of high dollar junk, then getting it resolved, seems office depot has the balls to come back and get the money off my card. I have 2 dollars to my name until my card company gets my money back. I did get the old card closed out and a new card is on its way to me. I'll be alright for the time being. I've got cash on hand to live on.
I filed a dispute and now have to wait. office depot credit and orders department is closed until Monday. What a crock of shit.

Last edited:
I had a hold put on my card and I went to the bank to resolve it. They told me that they were compromised and they killed all the cards. We got new cards and new account numbers which I got in a few days after by mail.

Now getting new cards by mail made me uneasy. Getting compromised by chance before I even get to use it? DUH.

Why do I talk fast? People keep complaining about it, specially my father. It even migrated to talking in English. I keep getting "what?". I heard myself talk in a recording and I couldn't believe it myself! I was like "slow down bro!"

Why do I talk fast? People keep complaining about it, specially my father. It even migrated to talking in English. I keep getting "what?". I heard myself talk in a recording and I couldn't believe it myself! I was like "slow down bro!"

I don't have that problem. We here in a southern United States are known for our accents and the way we talk slower than most. When we run into someone who talks fast we know that they are either trying to sell something or are from up north.

I don't have that problem. We here in a southern United States are known for our accents and the way we talk slower than most. When we run into someone who talks fast we know that they are either trying to sell something or are from up north.

I love the Southern accent. I learn English listening mostly to West Coast American accent on TV (I believe it is the dominant on TV?!). That helped the situation having it in my nature to talk fast in the first place.

Hi SG! I would love to talk to you through Skype and check out your fast talk.
I was born in Illinois and I use to talk fast, but now I have a Okie accent! LOL
Gary

Back
Top Bottom