Favorite CF member, mr.mixx Read this :P

I love tomatoes...My brother has a huge garden in our backyard and he is growing cherry tomatoes( wich are my all time favorite) and cucumbers, water melon, squash and chili peppers.

We have been having cucumber salads a lot lately...yum!!

I can't wait for the water melons to be ripe...water melons are the bomb.

Take a Tupperware bowl with a lid and pour in a bottle of white vinegar. Peel and slice up some cucumbers in to the vinegar. Dice up or just slice up some Vidalia onions. Add about half a teaspoon of black pepper. You can make it set your mouth ablaze by adding red peppers sliced long ways. Mum made a batch like that one time. It was good but we finally figured out the vinegar was pulling out the heat from the peppers and it was getting absorbed by the cucumbers and onions. It was hot, but it was good.

Make it up how you want it in the morning hours. Put the lid on the bowl and set it in the fridge. By dinner time the magic has taken place and it's gotten cooled off. Serve with a strainer spoon as a side dish.

The scariest part is that I used to watch all those old sit-coms like the jeffersons, all in the family, three's company, i dream of jeanie, the honey mooners, welcome back cotter...and many more that I can't think of right now.

Back
Top Bottom