Random Chit Chat

Okay, pilgrimage (Hajj) season is at the doors. Guests are coming from all over the world in HUGE numbers and the place and traffic are getting really, really crowded. Sometimes check points take 2-3 hours. I once had it for more than 4 hours. Working next city is annoying, specially if home to get back to is Makkah.

Be glad you don't live in Russia. They act 100 times more insane behind the wheel than any other place I've been.

I just can't help myself. I know this really annoys NikonGuy. I had a ball on Techist tonight working with my good friend carnage. If you get bored here, give Techist a look. I have a interesting thread there about malicious IP addresses and MBAM!
Now I need to be sarcastic Smart Guy. Can you help me out. LOL
Gary!!!!!!!!

I just can't help myself. I know this really annoys NikonGuy. I had a ball on Techist tonight working with my good friend carnage. If you get bored here, give Techist a look. I have a interesting thread there about malicious IP addresses and MBAM!
Now I need to be sarcastic Smart Guy. Can you help me out. LOL
Gary!!!!!!!!

You need to fill in the blanks about that. MBAM blocked some questionable IP's and you got all flustered. You're reading more in to the logs than is really there. It just means MBAM is doing it's job. It's like a bouncer at a bar. If you're not on the good guy list, you don't get in. And it just keeps a record of who it turned away. It's not a problem of or the fault of either forum. And the way you come across in that post sure made it sound like you were blaming the forums for the entries in the MBAM logs.
And you ignore an answer to your questions and just keep going on and on.
You've had your butt jumped in both forums about your forum etiquette or lack there of. That's a subject you need to read up on. Let me Google that for you.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=forum+etiquett

OK Thanks seti! Thanks for your reply! I think the number one guy(carnage) and I got it figured out on Techist my friend. It's a problem with Skype. You can check this all out on Techist forum!
Gary!
PS I never said either forum was causing the issue. I just said it happened when I was logged on to both forums!
Check it out my friend!
Just wondering. Does this make you feel good my friend!
You've had your butt jumped in both forums about your forum etiquette or lack there of. That's a subject you need to read up on. Let me Google that for you.

Last edited:
Hi I did not come here to cause trouble. I came here to learn and pass it forward; but if you think you can stuff your BS down my throat without a fight, I have a lot of bridges for sale. Death does not scare me and neither do big EGO's. I'm a 11year cancer survivor. I just dust off my boots and move on.
Good night my friends!
Gary!
http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-14.htm
I'm really tired of all this. I have given my heart to this forum and I'm tired of all the BS. I'm not a religious nut, But these are my thoughts tonight
If the house is worthy, give it your blessing of peace. But if it is not worthy, take back your blessing of peace. 14"Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. 15"Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.
PS It's no wonder good people have left this forum!

Last edited:
Donetao, Seti, Give it a rest guys.

Just quietly retreat to you own "corners". This bickering is getting old. Really really old.

It's a big forum with plenty of sections. You don't need to respond to threads that you don't like. And if you feel that you're being victimised then you can quietly use the report post feature to alert the site team and moderators.

If you feel that you want to ask how and why a piece of advise matters or works then, if it is your own help thread go nuts and derail the advice you're getting all you want. If it is someone else's thread, please respect that they are in need, seeking advice and do not necessarily have time for chit chat, you're doing them a disservice if you take the focus away from their issue. (Start a new thread in an off topic area if you want to make questions about people's processes of how they ask for further information or form theories about what a problem is based on a brief description.

If you feel that someone isn't taking your advice, isn't giving you proper feedback to a test you've asked them. Or is in any other way being unhelpful or obstructive to you helping to solve their issues then by all means feel free not to help them.

It is "that simple".

The site teams (at both forums) have shared staff areas. Given the impending merge. It is fair to say that if you are signed up to both forums, temporary bans (i.e time out on the naughty step) and perm enact bans (I.e a simple message to never come back) is likely to apply to both forums.

(please do not take this as an invitation to discuss the matter further. Each moderator is basically judge jury and executioner in these matters. And I've had enough of this already.)

Back
Top Bottom