Favorite CF member, mr.mixx Read this :P

Hi Jerry! Thanks, but I have no idea what you're trying to tell me!! I was replying to SG about a thread and trying to be sarcastic as SG advised me to do.
@Donetao,
It does appear that you made yourself look bad, but you can recover from that.
??????

Hi Jerry! Thanks, but I have no idea what you're trying to tell me!! I was replying to SG about a thread and trying to be sarcastic as SG advised me to do.
??????

He meant in general, on the forum.
And I believe what Smart_Guy was saying with being less formal, is less !!!! ????.

Last edited:
Hi NikonGuy Jerry and I are very close. We have had some really long chats.
I appreciate your reply, but I would rather hear from Jerry.
Time to get back on topic!
Gary!

Hi! mixx! Maybe some of these old timers will see these posts you guys are making and drop by. That would really be cool. I have heard that CF use to be a really busy forum. Maybe we will be busy again some day!
Gary!

It's funny because this is the first thing I see when returning to the forums.

Just a quick update, I'm working my final week in the IT Department of a law firm before I make the move to a remote engineer position at a managed services provider. Glad to see some familiar names as well as some new ones.

Hi Cool! I haven't see you post before OhSnapWord. Looks like you have been a member for a long time. I hope to see you posting regularly. I"m very new. I'm sure the old guys are glad to see you back with a up date of what you've been up to!
We need a thread for reunions. Maybe you could start one!
Gary!

He meant in general, on the forum.
And I believe what Smart_Guy was saying with being less formal, is less !!!! ????.
I meant the "hi member" start. I think replying to a quote with an easy going informal but considerate tone is a good way to show friendliness.

I also think tomato is vegetable :)

I love tomatoes...My brother has a huge garden in our backyard and he is growing cherry tomatoes( wich are my all time favorite) and cucumbers, water melon, squash and chili peppers.

We have been having cucumber salads a lot lately...yum!!

I can't wait for the water melons to be ripe...water melons are the bomb.

It's funny because this is the first thing I see when returning to the forums.

Just a quick update, I'm working my final week in the IT Department of a law firm before I make the move to a remote engineer position at a managed services provider. Glad to see some familiar names as well as some new ones.

Oh hey man, nice to see you again..

Back
Top Bottom