Favorite CF member, mr.mixx Read this :P

Hi! mixx! I want to make CF my home help forum also. I seem to turn some members and Mods off with the way I post. I guess I'm to pushy. I just want to learn and pass forward things I can still remember!!
PS I think the forum and the new owners are glad to see you back. I know I'm glad to see you active on CF. Thanks for being my friend!!
Gary

Hi mixx! I think I may be doing a little bit better on Techist then I'm doing on CF. So far I haven't gotten any negative responses and none of my replies have been deleted. Don't know how long that will last; but so far, so good. I seem to be getting a long with carnage and Trotter on Techist, but they may get tired of me soon. I have 200+ replies on Techist.
I'm looking forward to the merger!
Gary!
Not here to cause trouble. I really want this merger to work my friend!
PS Time to cut me a little slack here on CF! LOL

Last edited:
I had planned to stay out of this thread, as I cannot really pick a favorite. If forced to at gun point then it would be whom ever created this forum.

Shaddap, we don't like spirit, we want everyone to act the same, like mindless robots...

:D

Or we can have a mix of both... vivid spirit with mindless fun :D

I had planned to stay out of this thread, as I cannot really pick a favorite. If forced to at gun point then it would be whom ever created this forum.

Gggggg... GUN?

:eek:

HELP!

Everyone loves that guy for reason. Just can't put my finger on it :whistling:
And good reason, I might add :)

Should tell her drop in and say hello. I do miss her. Its not the same without a lot of the old guys like Jmacavali..
Believe me, I tried so much.

Hi SG! I thought I was being sarcastic. My last sarcastic reply was deleted, but it wasn't (in a fun way):D Maybe it was to formal or maybe it was to trueful.:hide:
:D
PS Fun thread.:whistling:

Shoot, I missed it before deletion :facepalm:

Keep the sarcasm, but remember to make sure others realize it was a joke for now. Making sarcasm with a straight face with no possibility of giving a negative feel is a skill.

@Donetao,
It does appear that you made yourself look bad, but you can recover from that.

@Everyone Else,
I have had a few personal chats with him and can varify that he means no harm.

Back
Top Bottom