How much is my computer worth?

Nikon, the Z580 part of the name is the model series and not the specific model, so there may well have been a version with an i5 chip, but in this case the OP had the version with an i7 chip (which would also have been more expensive than the i5 variant)

This might be true, I couldn't find it... :eek:

Not sure where you park Nikon Guy and I won't dispute Apple of course but HP and Dell over Lenovo, no I seriously doubt that unless you are talking about small business divisions. No one I know would ever recommend Dell Inspirons or HP Pavilions for laptops over Lenovo. Hey ask any frequent flyer and they will tell you how pissed they get when a plane drops in an air pocket and all the pc's shut down except the IBM laptops and Lenovo kept up the high standards IBM had.

Not sure where you park Nikon Guy and I won't dispute Apple of course but HP and Dell over Lenovo, no I seriously doubt that unless you are talking about small business divisions. No one I know would ever recommend Dell Inspirons or HP Pavilions for laptops over Lenovo. Hey ask any frequent flyer and they will tell you how pissed they get when a plane drops in an air pocket and all the pc's shut down except the IBM laptops and Lenovo kept up the high standards IBM had.

Not once in my life have I gone to an office, a library, or any such place with lenovo laptops. Every office is either running HP or Dell. Higher end company's run Mac's. I've literally ( not exaggerating ) never seen an office ( or any company for that fact ) with a lenovo set up. Ever. I've also actually never met a person using a lenovo either. I've never even talked to a lenovo fan online, until today. I researched studies conducted on laptop brands. lenovo was near the bottom... Personally I have tried out a lenovo before, and found it to be low quality...

Actually saying that you have never as much as touched a product made by the largest computer manufacturer in the world I'm afraid says it all. I would not be bragging about that either. And I honestly cannot think of a large office I have been in recently that did not have anything but Lenovo laptops and desktops everywhere. Are you here in US Nikon?

Not once in my life have I gone to an office, a library, or any such place with lenovo laptops. Every office is either running HP or Dell. Higher end company's run Mac's. I've literally ( not exaggerating ) never seen an office ( or any company for that fact ) with a lenovo set up. Ever. I've also actually never met a person using a lenovo either. I've never even talked to a lenovo fan online, until today. I researched studies conducted on laptop brands. lenovo was near the bottom... Personally I have tried out a lenovo before, and found it to be low quality...

Actually saying that you have never as much as touched a product made by the largest computer manufacturer in the world I'm afraid says it all. I would not be bragging about that either. And I honestly cannot think of a large office I have been in recently that did not have anything but Lenovo laptops and desktops everywhere. Are you here in US Nikon?
I just said I have tried lenovo and thought it was low quality...
I'm in Michigan :)

Where I work we use lenovo laptops exclusively. I find that even though the body is almost entirely plastic, I've only ever seen then damaged by employees. Plus I know we get pretty basic models, they have better. I have a lenovo ultrabook that is an aluminum body and I've been happy with it so far. I'm not a huge fan or anything, I just think they're alright.

Back
Top Bottom