My Fiance got a job!!!

I agree Donetao, this forum has a lot of great guys that joke around and it's true when a member needs help our community helps him or her.

You're right, we have a lot of fun here...that is why I love this forum. ;)

Hi mixx! I have registered on more help forums then I can count on both hands and feet. I have never felt more at home then I do here on CF. This is the first time I have ever felt like I could be myself. I can't see any reason why CF won't grow in the future.
I personally have seen it grow and become more active in my short time as a member here. I'm looking for a lot of great times in the future with all my friends here.
Gary!

I don't see how we are off topic. Cynthia got a job at an auto parts warehouse and we're talking auto parts as well as joking about it.

I think it's still in Cynthia's interest. :thumb:

Perhaps stretch your legs better? :whistling:

Is that an American idiom for explaining what I said? English fail for me here :D

It's one of the mistakes I've done with my old car, and it was bad. Parts for old cars may not be found at the dealer for the specific model, so finding them some other way could get one mixed up due to available varieties.

Back
Top Bottom