Random Chit Chat

Hi strollin! Yup I check there, and some times the system does puts them there also.
Good suggestion! It seems to happen when I shut down and get the message that some things have to close, do you want to force them. I usually click yes. That's when some of the icons don't appear in the tray. I just do another restart and then they appear. It's just one of those weird things that I have learned to live with. I change my mouse pointer so I can see it better and after a forced restart, some times it goes back to default. Just another Toshiba quark. LOL
Thanks strollin!

The only item I've ever had not load on my Toshiba is my Bluetooth. Every once in awhile (like once in 6 months) my Bluetooth doesn't load, so my mouse won't work. If I reboot, then it will load the second time. Other than that, my Toshiba doesn't have any quirks.

Hi strollin! The second reboot loads all the icons in the tray. I'm thinking it has some thing to do with forcing a reboot when some programs are still running. I'm also thinking Skype may play a part in this, See if you wait until all programs close like Bluetooth ect, makes a difference!

We're having a tender/bidding submission today, as we had a couple of days ago and some time not long before that. I'm posting this from work. Darn it, work.

My life is miserable.

What is a tender/bidding submission? My life is more miserable so HA!

It's giving documents to a client, containing studies of an estimation/pricing for a project they threw at contractors (we are a contractor) and they (the client) checks the documents and takes the best price...

Eh? :confused:

Am I making sense?

Back
Top Bottom