Jokes N Stuff!

The taste is properly not gonna be worth the shipping cost. :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Computer Forums mobile app

OMG this is so funny. How can girls be SOOO scared of a little spider.
It's ridicules.

https://youtu.be/iGGxazy1AcU
Cynthia is the same about BEEs. No she is not alergic, and I keep telling her that all she needs to do to not be stung is not panic. A bee out looking for a flower is not looking for a fight. :lol:

My advice to anyone (who is anot allergic) that happens to be afraid of a single bee that lands on you is to not move much. They are looking for food. It has no interest in dieing unless you force that interest. Please do not flail your arms and run, as that may cause it to sting you based on connection. Its stinger is a collection of nerve cells, so it has no control. All it can do is keep it stinger up high, to prevent accidental stings. It just wants a flower. :flowers:

Cynthia is the same about BEEs. No she is not alergic, and I keep telling her that all she needs to do to not be stung is not panic. A bee out looking for a flower is not looking for a fight. :lol:

My advice to anyone (who is anot allergic) that happens to be afraid of a single bee that lands on you is to not move much. They are looking for food. It has no interest in dieing unless you force that interest. Please do not flail your arms and run, as that may cause it to sting you based on connection. Its stinger is a collection of nerve cells, so it has no control. All it can do is keep it stinger up high, to prevent accidental stings. It just wants a flower. :flowers:

Women called "Rose" better run fast then :p

Yeah, Men are usually not sacred of spiders, but some really are scared of bees.... why.
They don't do shit if you stand still. It's when you panic they get afraid and sting you.
I remember this one time i had a bee on my cheek at a family event. most of them were like "look out, there is a bee on your cheek!!!". I said "will you relax, it doesn't do anything if i stand still". It then left shortly after. When the bee got airborne, my younger sister panicked and flea from the table, flipping over her cola and dropping her fork on the ground. So funny :lol:

Last edited:
You guys are wrong lol. I hate bees, they sting me even if I don't move! No matter what i do they try to sting me, so yes, I hate bees very much and panic at even the sight of a bee flyin anywhere near me.

Back
Top Bottom