Seems I'm causing problems here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

donetao

Banned
Hi It seems I'm causing problems here on CF and that's the last thing I want to do. I love this forum and all the friendly members that have made me feel at home from the very first day. I just can't see where I'm jumping on anyone here on the forum, but it seems someone feels that I am, and that makes me very sad to hear that. I have tried very hard to get members from CF and Techist to start mingling on both forums and get to know each other before the merger. If I have pushed that to far, then I'm very sorry!
I don't know if a merger will help both forums grow, but it seems like it might be worth giving a merger a shot. I joined CF first and have spent most of my time here. I have joined Techist and now I spend time there also.
I really hope the merger works and I'm going to hang around and see what happens. Sense I seem to be causing trouble here, I'll probably hang out on Techist more and just check in here to see how things are going.
I have made some great friends here. Last count I had befriended 16 members here on CF. I guess there are one or two that feel like I'm to pushy or for reasons unknown to me think I'm trying to cause other members grief. That really makes me feel bad because I have grown to love every member here on CF.
Any way if you notice I'm not posting here as much, this is the reason.
I know you said I need tough skin Celery,but I guess I'm just not tough!
Gary!
If you find this thread inappropriate or causing a problems, or hard feelings , please feel free to delete.:)

If I have caused anyone grief here on CF, please except my sincere apologies and show me where I have done this. I would like to apologize on this thread or by a PM.
It is not my style to criticize any one. I love people and they love me back!
Gary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom