Recently watched movies/Recommendations

Ant man was good?? I was planning on skipping that movie because it looks downright stupid...

I'm also really looking forward to deadpool. It looks pretty funny. I also want to see suicide squad.

I've collected DVD movies for years and never bought any over $5. Mostly from Walmart bins and pawn shops. Since the cases would have taken up too much room I keep them in DVD cake boxes (spindles).

I also have downloaded movies and hope to find 'em on DVDs but not much chance of that now that the Blue Rays are becoming the norm. Still I like to browse around and find more hidden gems.

Since I don't go to movies almost all of my DVDs are viewed for the first time even though they're dated. As a bonus, no commercials. :)

Wow Celery it must have taken you about a month to list all those movies in your reply. :lol:

I want to go see the new terminator movie since I love action and sci-fi movies.

I liked Terminator Salvation, but I still don't understand how it fits into the series. They don't have any original actors as from the original terminator? :confused:

Ya, I liked that movie too. My favorite terminator movie was the 3rd one. That movie had so much destruction in it, it was awesome.

I have a DVD database program (DVD Collector) and the list was exported in a text file.

No typing at all. :)

Last edited:
I could easily generate a list of the movies on my NAS using DOS commands from a command prompt but still ain't gonna do it.

Ant man was good?? I was planning on skipping that movie because it looks downright stupid...

I'm also really looking forward to deadpool. It looks pretty funny. I also want to see suicide squad.

Yes, it was actually good. I figured it was going to be a wash but nope. It has humor in it, action, a bit of a love story. I like how dude has to use his head as he goes and not just power through everything. And the fight with Falcon was a real surprise. It keys in with tying Ant-man into the overall Marvel landscape. Be sure to stay seated for both the credit scenes.

Back
Top Bottom