Hi sept 23 2015?

Thanks NikonGuy. It makes for interesting reading. We could wake up tomorrow and our world as we know it, could be in total disaster mode. We have seen the best of times I'm afraid. I'm hoping for a quick death when it comes my time.Maybe that Meteor will hit me on the head. LOL!

I've heard of this before and watched a bunch of videos about Cern trying to open a portal or something like that...or trying to find the God partical.

Steven Hawking is very much against what they are trying to do. I don't know what or if anything will happen, but I'm just not sure. Everyone on youtube was going around saying that something was going to happen in 2012, and nothing did....so i just don't know.

Hi mixx! I don't think any of us know what we will wake up and find tomorrow. I know these are scary times and we are setting on a powder keg. What will be, will be! I think there is probably a God. I'm just not sure how this all works out. We are getting to damn smart and asking for trouble IMHO. Not a smart thing to go looking for God. He might not want to be found with that LHC.
Those are my thoughts tonight!
Gary!

I've heard of this before and watched a bunch of videos about Cern trying to open a portal or something like that...or trying to find the God partical.

Steven Hawking is very much against what they are trying to do. I don't know what or if anything will happen, but I'm just not sure. Everyone on youtube was going around saying that something was going to happen in 2012, and nothing did....so i just don't know.

You know, I have to agree. I'm not expecting anything really huge to be honest. I will not at all be surprised if the financial market crashes, and the banks go down. I'm hearing that will happen this month in september. I don't expect it to happen this month, not to a damaging scale anyway. I do expect it, and sooner than later, but it just seems too unreal at this point. Basically, if anything happens this month, if the end times start I will be surprised. Anything less than that I half way expect, but only time will tell. Honestly, yeah I'm a christian guy, and I believe in the bible. People are saying the bible says this month. But truthfully while the bible does give dates, it is so much harder to determine what's correct. I know all this end time stuff will come, that's my personal belief. But sept 23rd? I don't think so.

Seti, where in the world do you get the number 4 billion years?

Gary, God is found, has been found and anyone can find him at any point. I just want to share one thing with you, and guys I am not pushing my beliefs on anyone, what you all believe and what I believe is all our own business, i'm just stating my point and that is it, I am not expecting anything more or less other than you read the words I post and you can think what you want because it honestly does not matter, everyone can believe their own thing. Gary, the bible tells us why we don't see god. That's all I will say, because I don't need to start a debate. if you would like to know more, PM me..

Yes I've heard of that too, that there might be a financial collapse but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. If something does happen I hope it will cause people to come together. There is just too much hatred in this world. IMHO

Yes I've heard of that too, that there might be a financial collapse but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. If something does happen I hope it will cause people to come together. There is just too much hatred in this world.

Me either. I've done so much research in illuminati and Governments and NSA and all this and that and have seen the disgusting truth, and ( also over using the word " and " too much lol ) am sick of the worries. I'll keep my money in cash on hand, I prefer that anyway, and if the bank goes down, good, because chase funded Hitler anyway and is an evil piece of crap who should be taken off this earth :lol:. But seriously now, too much worrying. If it happens it will happen, thinking about it day and night will not change a thing, because the only way anything to ever change is if the people come together which doesn't seem to be happening. Which takes me to a rabbit trail of an example, the Confederate flag. Not a single person gave it shit, no one had any issues, until some liberal ass said to be offended. Now everyone's fighting each other over this flag dividing the people even further. They take the Dukes of hazzard off TV because of that flag, but put on Nazi shows, with all kinds of other crap. I should shut up :hide:

Yes I too watched plenty of truthers out there getting the truth out there about the illuminati , our secret government, the Elite trying to bring about their New World Order. Alot of people are waking up to the truth because of youtube.

Now I know that there are a lot of crack pots spreading fear and mis-information...but I take everything I watch with a grain of salt.

Hi Nikon Guy. I hear what you're saying. I just don't think we should bring God and religion in on this thread. It will cause a lot of different and maybe heated discussions, and maybe even hard feelings. Having said all that. In my younger days before I lost my son I taught Sunday School. So I have also given my son and it's some thing I will never get over. I think you know what I'm saying and I know what you're saying my friend!
PS My friend! We can not look at God in our present forum.
Time to move on. Maybe this thread's time is up! Sept 23 2015 will be here before we know it.
Gary!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom