How help forums grow IMHO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about me being a jackass sometimes. Some things just rub me in private places like 100 grit sand paper. I get over it and get back posting.
It's cabin fever. It's been so freaking hot and humid down here. It's finally cooling off so now back to my flying projects and getting some outside time.

A medical tibbit for you ultra nerdy types. Sunshine on the semitransparent top of your head acts with your brain to make a vitamin called "The Sunshine Vitamin". Vitamin D.
I submit there's a connection between this and how shitty your personality gets when you're indoors too long. Read up:
Does Vitamin D Improve Brain Function? - Scientific American

That could explain why Smart Guy is always in such a good mood. Must be something to it then...

Welcome back seti! I'm very glad to see you my friend. I have felt exactly like you're describing some times. I'm glad your back and you're really making a positive impression on Techist. That's a good thing my friend. They don't seem to be quite as friendly there, but there pretty good people. I'm always to friendly, to windy, and I love getting off topic! LOL
Gary

You're right about the sun seti. I go outside once in a while to soak up some rays even if it's friggin 100 degrees out. :lol:

Since I'm tired and retired I stay in too much. Old age sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom