Clear History?

N/P Joe!! I hate those PUP's. My seniors get them all the time. PUP's change their home page and give them pop- ups. They are learning. The worst one is the ASK tool bar. I removed it 4 times on one PC. I get really upset when anyone stands up for CNET. They use to be my go to down load site. No more!! Celery and myself are the old farts here on CF and we stick up for each other. LOL
Gary!!

So I don't have problems and you do so it's the palace of satan and should be burned to the ground? You are acting like the guy you were complaining about over at Techist. Odd...

Hi! joe! I like your dad! I'm going to book mark his saying. You young people have grown up with Computers. I'm just a self taught newbie. I have learned from friends and forums like CF. Please except my apology for not seeing that you were joking with Celery and myself. My 6 year old great grandson says"CTRL-ALT-DEL grandpa. LOL
Gary!!

Hi seti! Come on friend! I don't deserve that from you. The only complaint I have had is with the avatar humping mom. I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about.
Trotter took care of that. I don't wish to fight with you seti.
I think joe and I can handle this nicely and with out any help from other members. My post was to joe. I don't think there is a problem here. Just a little misunderstanding and joe and I will work it out!!
Gary!

Last edited:
I can see where Gary was coming from. As an old timer Cnet was a great place and I used to spend a lot of times there.

The ad crooks had taken over and ruined the site.

Exactly right guys, it was a wonderful site for reviews and software in the old days and I believe all of you and I can motor successfully on that site but what I worry about is the newbs who do not see the danger in the cesspool of Malware enablers sitting there at that site to help pay the bills. That is why we need to cut off all these third party sewers which is to protect the innocents. "Major Geeks" and
"File Hippo" are safe and possible "Snap" but that is where it stops

Back
Top Bottom