And you thought your kids were nuts, silly you

it's quite a well done fake :) interesting to watch, but neither the physics mechanics play out.

nope... fake...

a four thousand pound truck, with 6 adults in it gets up onto two wheels, that are high wall tyres that don't even flex under the weight? (that's the physics issue)

as for the mechanics issue,
the truck is 4x4 so I'll accept that it may have been adapted, but generally you get power to all wheels, where the diff applies most power to the wheel that spins, or you lock the diff and get all power equally, (that truck will have front and rear diff locks...

so whatever happens, the wheels without traction - i.e. the ones in the air should be spinning.

I get that you can have modified the truck to have individually braked wheels (I.e the ones in the air are the "stuck" ones as there is a mechanical brake on them, (and thus an unlocked diff would apply power to the ground wheels).
but you can see in the first 30 seconds that the front wheel is free wheeling once in the air (i.e. not locked by a brake.)

then at 3:32 the car has a shadow, the guy standing on it doesn't...

it's a good fake. but a fake all the same

Or it was simply a well executed stunt by some daring young men doing something that hasn't been done before.
The text on the page with the vid states they are stunt drivers so you know the car is rigged to the stunt. But just the same it took some big brass balls to climb out of a moving car running up on two wheels, on an open road with no safety crew, and do what they did.

Just take it for what it is. A clever stunt.

I doubt that it was a stunt.

As I said, it's neither that way that tyres nor differentials work.

It's clever, and cool, but I just doubt real.

Root, there are more like this, there is a video with 5 cars in saudi on the highway doing the same thing minus exchanging the tires. it's legit, you gotta believe it ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom