Random Chit Chat

Sorry Seti about your kidney stone, i hope you pass it ok and that it passes fast. My girlfriend had one and it was very painful for her. Sorry i know this isn't comforting...but hang in there my friend.

I heard kidney stones now can be fragmented with some operation to easily come out. We get such operations for free here by the govt. once diagnoses are confirmed positive.

Yea also my girlfriend had her kidney stone broken up wih sound waves done by a machine or something like that. If yours is a large one Seti...you could ask your doctor about breaking up the kidney stone...just a thought. ;)

I still have a few old CPUs too. A Duron 1g, an XP1700, I guess those are socket 7s.

Still have the X2-3800+ on motherboard and the Celeron G540.

Oh, check this out: I have a Cyrix 6x86MX PR233 @188MHz, an equivalent of Pentium MMX @233MHz, in a fully A-Z working case. I guess the problem is just finding compatible I/O devices.

I remember getting this years ago to play games in native DOS mode. Didn't get it too long ago close to its generation, tho.

But it does not come close to my 486DX in age.

Guys I have really noticed a slow down in activity on this forum...I really hope the merger takes place soon so I can meet some new people. I was going to join up on Techist but since they are going to merge, I will just wait for that.

What are your thoughts about our soon merger?

Back
Top Bottom