Like Father Like Son

I'm 65 and never married. I love my freedom, I'm still a kid at heart. :D

I had lady friends come and go but lately I don't care anymore. I used to be a mobile mechanic and lots of my customers were ladies who showed their appreciations very well. :D

Despite that, I still think marriage is important and that I'm in the wrong for not getting married. It's the great responsibility I'm worried about. I'm a loser and I fear it could hurt my poor other half :(

Nah, enough drama already :D

I'm a little late. I've been married 55 years and I'm still a virgin. LOL

Now that's a picture to wounder about :p

I'm 65 and never married. I love my freedom, I'm still a kid at heart. :D

I had lady friends come and go but lately I don't care anymore. I used to be a mobile mechanic and lots of my customers were ladies who showed their appreciations very well. :D

Who wants to get married having this? :D
Lucky you :)

Give him time. He's only around a few days so far.

He' eating like a pig. :)

Good find Seti...I love videos of animals being rescued, :)

And Celery, you make a good daddy taking care of those kittens.

We moved a month and a half ago. When we were ready to leave, we couldn't find our cat, Patches, anywhere. We have been back to the old house a number of times looking for the her with no luck. Tonight my son stopped by the old house and found Patches laying on the front porch. He says she is very thin but OK. I don't know where she's been for the last 6 weeks or so but he's got her now and will bring her to our current residence on Sunday. Can't believe we finally found her. Here's a pic of her at my son's apartment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Strollin I'm glad to hear you found your cat man...I know that pets are a big part of the family and if they get sick or die it really saddens a person. We get very attached to them.

Back
Top Bottom