Something to read.

NikonGuy

In Runtime
Hey guys :D

A lot has been going on for me! As a bunch of you know I got a new job in engineering ( CAD programs and this and that ) and that has kept me really busy. I planned on coming online at work, but decided since I want more raises, and they do look at browser history, I haven't really come online. About 15 people including me got laid off for anytime from 1 - 4 weeks. Our company hits a rut every year where it just gets really slow. So I just have time, a lot of time while I wait for things to get going again. I've also posted a few times about my relationship status, and my fiance had left me. After talking and figuring things out, we're going strong for a couple months now, and keeping marriage a couple years away. Well a couple weeks ago, we thought she was pregnant. She didn't have her period and didn't have her period, and after being over a week late and she starting feeling odd, we thought we were having a baby. Today she got her period ( 2 weeks late?? ), which is odd but it is what it is. Another day another time, right? :) Good to see ya'll :)

And here she is,i've talked about her but never put a face to the talk, so here you go for any one interested :)

Attachments

• ec99039f-ac46-4740-afd5-fcb4ba2d1963.jpg
    ec99039f-ac46-4740-afd5-fcb4ba2d1963.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
She is quite good looking Nikon. Good catch.

You are free to drop in when you can. Maybe a small netbook or tablet at work that isn't a part of the domain will be a good idea for when you have little to do. specially if your company really are such assholes to go spy on peoples history.
If they don't offer WiFi, make a hotspot from your work PC.

they don't spy at my work. If they did i would use a proxy server.

Last edited:
I wish you the best in your marriage :)

I'm 33 and still married (still a virgin actually :D)

I think that as long as whatever traffic goes thru their servers, they can always have track of it. You're only choice could be to use an external connection. I browse from my work no problem but I just avoid showing too much photos as normally what servers suffer from is the traffic and much of it catches their attention. I mean, I don't think it is feasible to check the contents. That's unless it happens by chance. I use an image blocker to save traffic.

Thanks guys :)

Well the thing is, my direct boss is a really great guy. To him, if you work hard, and when there just isn't much to do, it should be fine to take a break and just browse the net or whatever. But the owner of the company is different, and not matter how slow it is, if it is not a specified break time, you have to find something usefull to do, because he will not pay you to do nothing. Makes a bit a sense, however people in my opinion should be allowed some slack, but it is what it is. My phone is really too small to get on this forum, it's quite a pain in the neck. So I just play games lol.

Back
Top Bottom