Don't want w10

setishock

Wizard of Wires
It keeps blocking my w7 updates to download w10 instead. The windows icon in the tray for the reservation shows it's downloading in the background. No wonder my internet is so slow.

How do you stop this from downloading in the background? I don't want it on my drive period. I can't make a back up of my drive with this HS going on. How do you turn it off?

Weird! I don't see any problem with Win10 other than the first time possible problems any one could have with any new OS. I guess it only requires a cool head and some patience find one's own way thru it :p

Trust me Seti you'll like it, No Start Screen like Windows 8/8.1. Its very good, The multitasking features are a big favorite of mine.

Hi! I think Seti has left the building!! He hasn't been seen lately. Until someone can convince me that W10 is better then W7, I'm staying with W7. I tried W10 for a week and I didn't see any improvement over my W7. I never ran W8.1, so I can't commit if W10 is a improvement over it. IMHO this was MS's way of making up for W8.1 which was hated by many and only liked by a few. Any way, I understand W10 will be the last Windows that MS puts out. I'm sure they will improve W10 in the future and when they do, I'll be ready as I have a flash and two DVD's with W10. I also Created a image on my external before rolling back to seven. I think I have every thing covered when I'm ready to give W10 another go!!
Gary!!

Back
Top Bottom