How they try to spam seniors!

donetao

Banned
Hi What a sorry bunch of people these days. Makes me want to throw up!
This old cyber world is pretty bad and getting worse. How much longer can this XXXX go on??Top 10 senior citizen scams that affect the whole family | Emsisoft Blog
Always picking on the seniors, because we trust you bastards and then we pay the price.:trash:
I've got you covered at Golden Oaks seniors!!
I registered here to make a difference in help forums. I hope that I can accomplish my goal. I'm to windy, to friendly but I love people and they love me back!! That's all that matters to me!
Thank you Andy and Janet!
Gary!
Gary!

Last edited:
Good for you Gary! Yes it is a damn shame though one thing I have always thought is that seniors just are too trusting and in some cases too lazy and stop learning hiding behind their age as the reason. How many people tell us they are computer illiterate Gary who actually have every bit as much ability as we do but don't use it?

I'm with you Gary. I'm a senior but a wise one. There's no ends to these scammers and we have to be on our toes.

I'm never swayed by promise of money because I know there isn't any. Nobody gives you money for nothing, just remember that.

It's not just seniors either.

I'm not sure where the cutoff is for being a "senior" in regards to this type of situation. I'm 62 and qualify for senior discounts and such but would never say or think that I am too old or brain addled to avoid these scams.

I hate hearing people say that they are too old to understand technology and computers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom